Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Student Participation

Each student that participates makes them better and better. I fell they will become better employees.

When a student participates it makes them feel they are a part of the discussion and their for when at work, it will make them feel part of the team.

delmera,
Good point. Students like to feel a part of a whole group/team.

Shelly Crider

Everyone has a contribution to make and should be encouraged to contribute.

Good Evening Jim,
I agree wholeheartly with your statement and it is our duty as educators to help each student reach their fullest potential.

Deborah Balentine

I think most would agree that participation from every student is important. I am interested in ideas for those who want to remain quiet other than requiring responses.

Theresa,
Usually you can get a little hint in their bio about something they like....usually career oreiented.....aim for a question they cannot live without!

Shelly Crider

Student will participate in interesting and exciting topics. I like reading students discussion. Students like to discuss with their classmates on an interestihng and exciting topics.
Grading their assignments and posting their grades on time wiii improve the participatioon.

Anthonia ,
We are all like that! I tend to participate more in a discussion that is really interested, so we need to make sure that we make the discussion questions interesting!

Shelly Crider

Sign In to comment