Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Online Training Student Demographics

Do your online students have common interests? Do you find similarities in their career objectives and educational background? I am looking for common demographics for an online candidate for career training. This will be helpful in marketing efforts.

There is quite a bit of variation based on the type of institution and programs offered. It is difficult to say, since I have personally seen different trends across programs and schools. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Jon

Hi Robert
I find that the students vary widely even amongst those in the same degree program. For example I have students that are fresh out of high school and those in their 60’s and 70’s who are bound and determined to get their degree. The one common thread I have found is most work in some capacity and need the online version of classes to fit school into their personal commitments. Hope that helps!
Kourtney

I see the common interest is the flexibility of the online class itself. Many juggle work and family while taking online classes so they relate to each other on the dicipline involved in an online class.

Sign In to comment