Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Secret Identity

I will definitely implement the Secret Identity activity. It will be a great game for learning, assessment and waking up students especially for my night classes where students are usually quite tired from their daytime jobs. It will also give me a quick cross-section of which topics/items are least and best understood.

Chrystal , it will give you an assessment of what is understood and what is not.

Michele Deck

I did this at a party with famous historic characters. It was a lot of fun and really made you think about the way the questions had to be worded to get a yes or no response. It will get the kinetic learners up and moving. Changing the rules to allow open ended question is a great way to show a student that properly worded questions gain you an amazing amount of information from patients.

Martha, I'm glad you had an experience with this activity that was positive in a personal event. Now you can relate it to class time.

Michele Deck

The Secret Identity game sounds like something my students would enjoy. They seem to have boundless energy and love to talk. It seems easy to do and will work for a large group.

Pamela, talkative learners really enjoy this method.

Michele Deck

I think that Secret Identy is an excellent learning procedure. It gives the learner the opportunity to have an open mind without any reservations or restrictions, thus opening all senses. This allows the individual the ability to learn and retain the information and recall easier.

Anthony, I have used this activity with a variety of topics and people and have had positive results.

Michele Deck

Sign In to comment