Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Secret Identity

I really like this idea, simple yet engaging. I can see a lot of applications for this, not only with medical terminology, but recognizing disease symptoms as well.

Amy, I have used it for diseases and medication content with great success.

This activity makes a great ice breaker and could be used in a variety of classes. I am going to use it in my next class on the first day. The course is med term 2, so this activity can serve as a review from med term 1.

I really like this activity as well, I can use it as well as the matching activity for many of the classes that I teach.

This idea is a great tool for the students to get know each other better.

I think that is an excellent idea not only to teach medical terminology but also other subjects such as anatomy and physiology.

I have used this with a variety of healthcare topics.

I'm very excited to try this game, too. Does anyone ever find that students don't get the answers, though? I don't want to set them up for failure or embarrassment.

I love starting out with yes/no questions, then progressing to open-ended questions. I think this may be the most beneficial part of the game!

I also think this is a great idea! My students are going to love it!!!

I really like this idea too and I'm willing to use it in my claas.It's fun and learning at the same time.

Sign In to comment