Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

ideas

I think it is important to give short breaks to summarize with interactive activities for students, it helps to reinforce learning.

I agree, this give the student a chance to think and discuss with their classmates. To get a different opinion, come back to class with fresh ideas.

Jacci Brown

I feel that this is a good idea, you also get to find out if they really got the information.

Sonja, being able to repeat the information is the first step in being able to think like a person in the new profession.

Michele Deck

I agree, I need to come up with something during my powerpoints to help them review in a fun way...I think the students that may not compltely understand tend to remain silent while the strong studetn dominate...so the review might need to be in an by order format so all have to participate.

Regan, it is important to "orchestrate the dynamics" in a class so all students have the opportunity to speak and participate without realizing that is what you are doing.

Michele Deck

And, if done with a grop of students, allows for visualization and reinforcement of knowledge

I think visuals and hands on stick in the memory longer and can help cement lecture subjects.

ArLene , I agree. We need to anchor our lecture content in as many ways as possible.

Michele Deck

Sign In to comment