Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I like to make jeopardy games from a power point I have. It makes it fun and interesting to have the class break into teams and play for a small silly prize

I have made Who Wants to be a Radiographer games for power point. The students have fun playing and get a great review at the same time

I love using jepoardy for final exam ans concept review, the students get so into the process and winning a silly prize or certificate that they forget they are learning!

It's amazing how a game like Jeopardy can take the anxiety out of learning and inject fun. Your students are lucky to have you teaching them.

I also use the jeopardy game to review for exams and as a tool to get them to work as a team with different people that they might not be use to, or they don't want to work with. This seems to help my students just out of high school learn how to maintain professionalism.

Teaching teamwork is a valuable lesson, Jessica. Jeopardy is a popular games as well.

I also like to play jeopardy and hangman. The student's really enjoy playing. I also break the class in to groups and we have spelling bee's using Medical Terminology terms. The winning team receive treats.

Spelling bees can be fun and engaging, Jacqueline, as I'm sure you have noticed since using them.

I play a jeopardy-like game (use multiple choice questions) to review with my students for a national certification exam. They enjoy the challenge and the fact it gives them immediate feedback. It also serves as an opportunity to go over important test-taking skills; don't change your first answer....how to eliminate some choices and then how to choose the correct answer.

Getting students prepared for the certification exam is a priority as you have discussed here. Great example!

I have heard of instructors using the Jeopardy game for teaching content. I am a new educator and am really liking the suggestions I am getting here. I have a lot of new things to add into my lesson plans.

Does anyone have a good resource or template to make a jeopardy game?

Sign In to comment