Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

ideas

I like all the ideas, the Tshirt ideas is great for respiratory and cardiac systems.Because I teach on line I am not able to use most of these ideas. I would like to see interactive ideas for online nursing classes.

I like ti do polling in my online courses as well as having learners post their brush with fame on a bulletin board areas that they can connect with each other in a positive way.

I teach cardiac, resp. and GU systems I do believe the Tshirt ideas will be great to learn anatomy and will use it this term

Making this content visual and kinesthetic as the T-Shirt does is a method that works with a large majority of learners.

I agree what a great ideal to teach about the lungs and heart.

I have found this to be a successful teaching idea. Hope it helps you, too.

The t-shirt is a great way to get homework, clinical skills and reviewing for an anatomy exam done.

I also think that the T-shirt anatomy is a very good idea. I would even draw the kidneys on the back along with the spine. I think the shower cap brain exercise is good for my students because we work a lot with the patients that had strokes. It may help the students understand what goes on in the brain after a stroke.

Stephanie, you will find that everyone will have a new perspective when this visual and kinesthetic method is used.

Michele Deck

Sign In to comment