Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

It is very important to understand the student's learning style in order to develop innovative strategies that will help each individual student learn.  I think peer teaching can be very effective in the classroom environmnent.  

Allowing students some choices in topics or style of assessment, allows them to show mastery of standard or material taught at the same time students are able to utilize techniques or topics they are interested in and to the best of their ability.

To engage a studet's learning it is necessary to challenge them based on their interests, goals, and learning styles.  This, however, comes with a lot of thought and front end work on the part of the educator from designing the projects to finding the relevant reading and teaching materials to grading their performance.  While time intensive, at first, for the instructor, this differentiate, hands-on approach will yield the highest results  for the students. 

I have learned that student learn differently and I have to be more aware of this

My issue is the fact that I have 19-49+ year old students so all of their styles are different. I use a variety but always seem to lose somebody in the more technical subjects. Any ideas?

It would help to know what subject or course you are teaching to see how technology might help.

I have always know that we all have very different learning styles. My hope is that this section will be good for me to see how to teach these many different learning styles. 

at times of difficult, innovational techniques must be attempyed to match up to students' learning styles. I base them on student feedback and knowledge gained.

I have been using different stules of teaching with my classroom with success.  

Some learning styles will benefit more from certain ways of teaching than others.

Different students process information differently. So try to engage with each and every student if possible.

Knowing your students as to the learning style.

Understanding different learning styles and adapting your teaching style to meet students needs is a must. I have implemented different learning activities with real life situations. My students really enjoy this.

It is important to understand the way your student learn.

you are able to adapt to various learning styles is crucial to student success.  Incorporating various learning techniques makes learning fun and retainment achievable. I have found it difficult to  various methods during this school year.  

The students have different ways of learning and we should be able to adapt to that learning style.

We should adapt and compare to their learning style to make it easier for them to  learn 

I already apply Python to complement any type of learning. Also I use demos from apps in the web. Currently I am encouraging my students to use ChatGPT and encourage to tell me how the experience of cognitive chatting helped them to learn or what leaks they discover in the chat.

Learning thru tactile is the best.  Solidifies the data with real world, hands on experience.

It is imperative to utilize all the various learning styles, while teaching: including kinetic, visual, and auditory.

Students learn in different ways , teachers need to approach students in variety of teaching strategies.  In clinical, it is important to actually perform ( hands on ) to translate theory learning  to  actual performance of skills/ procedure.

Sign In to comment