Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Technology in the classroom

Does anyone use electronic quizzes that can be e-mailed to students, provide an instant grade to both the student and instructor when completed the due date?

We use electronic quizes and tests that provide instant grades to both the student and instructor.  This is a great tool for the students they can see their results right away. 

We also use some electronic quizzes that are accompanied with video demonstrations as well as printed docs. They provide and instant grade to the students. Its very helpful for specific parts of our cirriculum.

I teach Kinesiology so I use different means of teaching which involves using CD's, hand's on with bones, skeletons, clay and palpation.

this addresses different types of learners.

The students just got e-books and started to get electronic quizzes. They like the quizes and are just getting used to the e-books.

We have been using E-books, on-line quizes, and on-line finals. Some of their homework is completed on-line and some in study guides. My only problem with this type of learning is many times the program platform shuts down in the middle of the quiz or test. Students have to wait minutes until the program will let them continue testing. This results in frustrated and distracted students who become angry.

Both the students and myself like the E-books that are downloaded to the iPads. It allows students and staff to check information quickly and removes the process of carrying extremely heavy books everywhere.

Sign In to comment