Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Technology is another resource to succeed

Welcome to the world of evolution where we rely on technology every day of our lives. Technology is such a valuable resource to use when trying to accomplish a task. It's good to understand how to utilize it when needed and make due with our own judgment when it's not available. Technology is a learning tool, entertainment, diagnostic tool, transportation, etc. Hooray for technology.

Kyle, I agree with you. We should use any resources at our disposal to try to get the students to learn and comprehend the information.

Although technology can make teaching a course easier, the abundance of materials and software available can be overwhelming when deciding on a best fit for a particular class.

I agree Andy and I would suggest maybe first gathering all available resources and then narrow down your selection to a few good ones and rotate as necessary to avoid the same material over and over becoming boring.

I agree with embracing technology whenever it could help with tasks and understanding.

I agree technology is assume and is a resource to succeed. However in our institution we are limited to what we are aloud to present to students.

Sign In to comment