Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Motivation to learn is so important to the learner.  Being able to provide a variety of learning modalities to reach as many students as possible is an important goal to help students succeed in their learning outcomes.  Using case studies and real-life situations provides a broad canvas for students to apply learning in their own ways, with their own curiosities and sense of accomplishments.

Use it to motivate my students to complete their assignments.

Motivating students in the classroom is no easy task - providing project-based activities where the students are following guidelines but can make many choices themselves is a great way to enhance motivation. 

Really have learned that what I say is often Not what others hear!  Self awareness is is something I need to constantly strive to achieve, and awareness of others is also a moving target

motivation is very important in every learning process, even more so in emotional management, 

motivation is important to keep students aware and invested in what they are learning

Motivation is a driver yes but it is up to the instructor to read their students and know how to drive them as a group to one goal. While doing so can see who is who in the process and be able to motivate each student.

Sign In to comment