Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Teaching Human Growth & Development

I really enjoy this course, as a instructor that teaches Human Growth and Development classes it was a good refresher and reinforcement course for me. It also gave me some ideas that I can implement in my next class which is coming up in a week or so. I think as an instructor I can take the best of all that I have learned which will make me a more effective instructor, which will benifit my students, and after all isn't that the goal.

Laurel,

Thank you for the kind words. What are a few of the specific things this course inspired you to try?

Jeffrey Schillinger

Hello Laurel: I, too, have enjoyed this course. One of the most important thoughts that have occurred to me is that educational theories need to continually be revisited. These remind instructors to stay "fresh" and reach multiple learners and they gain knowledge.

Great point, Patricia. We try to find ways to repackage instruction on these theories annually with out faculty members to help them remain consciously competent as they plan learning activities for their students.

Jeffrey Schillinger

Sign In to comment