Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Technology integration

provide powerpoint and or overhead projector(outdated)to aid in comprehension through visulization.

Power point is a great way to help students taking note, but if the slides are too blunt you may loose the class. That is why I always think that in-class activities is very important to bring variety in the lesson, and also to have interaction among the students.

I use overhead projector and computer test for my students.

Computers really add the visual side of learning and add the technology edge that most of the students are familiar with and utilize in real work environments, plus, student appreciate usage of a variety of technology which facilitates their learning process and their response has been positive which is in many occasions based on their learning preferences.

Many times , students find answers derived for the internet have more validity that ones from experience, I tell students facts are confirmed with more than one source.

I request for the students to review articles from valid sources.

I combination of power point with class activity makes the students to bring questions that otherwise they would not make.

Its only good when you have up-to-date information.

Sign In to comment