Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Effective Time Management

One effective tool that I implement into my classroom is for my students prepare the day before a production schedule to help guide them through the cooking component on the following day. I find that during lecture day it is a great tool to interact with your student and create engagement with them. At the end of class I review what my production schedule should look like so they get a better understanding of what to expect the following day.

Guided activities are important for students- otherwise they could lose focus and start attending class sporadically.

Thanks for the feedback. It was truly beneficial.

From a time management standpoint, I provide my students a game plan of when all of their quizzes/tests and project are due, the 2nd class of the term. This way, they can plan accordingly around their other courses for the term.

I do something similar - write on the board yesterdays, todays, and tomorrows production schedule, and then review it with the students before I dismiss them at the end of class.

Thao,

This is an excellent time management method. It also implements a system of professional practice within the classroom, in that the students learn great organization skills.

Tremayne Simpson

Thao,

This is an excellent time management method. It also implements a system of professional practice within the classroom, in that the students learn great organization skills.

Tremayne Simpson

Sign In to comment