Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Time Management

Before new lesson to be taught, I have students read the lesson and jogged down questions. I focus on main points of the lesson plan, stay on subject. Allow enough time for Q/A at the end. If students that have many questions have them wait after class.

Tri,

I have used this method as well and for the most part, I have found the students' questions to be quite intriguing. I generally ask the students to post te questions that we do not cover in class, onto the discussion board.

Tremayne Simpson

I encourage students to read the lesson ahead of time , as it makes it easier for them to follow along. I question them the next day right before I start another topic to make sure they have understood the previous topic.

I have a power point presentation that I utilize for the curriculim side of our program and it helps so much to keep me on track because of questions from students. The questions are normally relevant to the instruction but can get me going on a tangent about other systems and the presentation helps me get back to the yopic quickly.

I always have extra material available to teach. Even after teaching the same class several times, it is still difficult to determine how long it will take to cover the material since students in every class are unique.

Sign In to comment