Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Ask a question from your peers to help you in your professional work. Seek different points of view on a topic that interests you. Start a thought-provoking conversation about a hot, current topic. Encourage your peers to join you in the discussion, and feel free to facilitate the discussion. As a community of educators, all members of the Career Ed Lounge are empowered to act as a discussion facilitator to help us all learn from each other.

I am excited to give my courses another dimension. This has made me much more aware of the need to globalize my business classes. It is important that I stay as current as possible.

Introduction

I thought the material was well organized and easy to understand. I look forward to participating in this project and offering my students the opportunity to grow and benefit from it.

CT211 Intro Module 1

The warning to walk a mile in someone else's shoes would be a good motto in developing a better view of our global economic community, you must be able to understand their experiences, challenges, thought processes, etc. and help us practice empathy in our own learning prcess.

Introductory Module

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic:

Introductory Module

Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments too.

International Connections through Social Media

International Connections through Social Media

Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments too.

Do It Yourself Global Collaboration

Do It Yourself Global Collaboration

Internationalizing Work-Based Learning

Internationalizing Work-Based Learning

Engaging Industry Partners for International Success

Engaging Industry Partners for International Success 

Assessment for Global Understanding

Assessment for Global Understanding

Internationalizing Your Instruction

Internationalizing Your Instruction

Course Planning for Internationalization

Course Planning for Internationalization

Engaging Diverse Students

Engaging Diverse Students

Developing a High-Quality Internationalized CTE Program

Developing a High-Quality Internationalized CTE Program