Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

A quick self-assessment

If you’ve just completed a training course, please consider responding to the three self-assessment questions below. Your responses will help you and other participants to get a head start on the transfer of training process.

1. What have you learned? Write a brief summary of what you’ve learned.

2. How can you apply it? List one or two ways in which you can apply what you’ve learned in your professional practice.

3. What support do you need? Identify any support or additional information that you may need to apply what you’ve learned.

Through this course I have learned the different loan types available for students and how to help them understand the FA process. I feel by taking the time to explain everything you can to the student as well as creating a folder for them with all the documents needed for them to maintain their student loans. The entire school should be the support for the students. Making them feel they are important and not just a number. Many of our students do like the personal touch when employees know their names and speak to them daily. All of these things can help create a positive learning experience for the students.

This course has enhanced my knowledge of financial aid and helped to improve my perceptions of the entire financial aid process from the application stage through the delivery of service to the students.

Sign In to comment