Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Timing & the Compliance Team

How many times a year would it be appropriate for a Compliance Team to meet on your campus? Is there a particular time of year you would think that meetings would be most effective?

Maybe four times a year. Also, it should have the ability to meet whenever an compliance issue arises!

I think it would be appropriate to meet once a year and should be done before a long recess

I understand it would be appropriate to meet once per year. For our institution, the best time would be at the beginning of the natural year when it is less busy.

As a quarter school, four times a year would be appropriate, most likely the second week of the quarter, once the add/drop period is completed. This would keep compliance on everyone's forefront throughout the year and allow for updates as needed.

I think meeting four times a year (quarterly). A lot of compliance issues has to do with timing. If a meeting is only conducting once a year, the time frame to correct the issue might passed since the last meeting. Meeting more frequently will prevent issues from slipping through the cracks.

Sign In to comment