Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

education

i learned a lot from this subject

Rod,

Could you maybe point out some of the benefits of this session to you? It is always interesting to me to learn from the participants what information is useful or what would be beneficial to add. If there are areas in which this information would be beneficial I would be interested in hearing how you will apply. This may be helpful for me to share with other users.

Chyrl

I myself, am new to this topic, so to see everything explained, as well as defined in simple terms, was very helpful. Thank you.

Erica,

It is great to hear that you found the material to be beneifical in your online education process.

Best wishes in your future and working in the education industry.

Chyrl

I have also learned alot of things behind the scenes that I'm not privy to on a daily basis. I wanted to learn the processes behind the scenes of financial aid so that I can have a better understanding of what our director has to deal with on a daily, monthly and annual basis. This was very interesting for me, because I'm a facts and figures kind of person.

Catherine,

It is important to have an understand the big picture of the college and the details that make each area function. Understanding the details will help the overall process for you and your students.

Bes wishes in your continued online education process.

Sincerely, Chyrl

I agree. I currently am not responsible for the points listed in this section but having this knowledge under my belt will help me with growth in my company.

Kim,

It is good to know tha that the information was helpful to you and maybe down the road this will be knowledge that you can use. It is always good to be exposed to different aspects of the college experience to see how your piece fits into the overall puzzle.

Best wishes, Chyrl Ayers

This course has helped me have a better understanding of the process. I have a lot to learn but this course has given me a good foundation to start with.

i also agree. the more knowledge in any area makes me happy to know that i can succeed even farther.

Coming from an accounting background, I know the importance of accountability and accuracy when dealing with an entity's finanacial statements. It was very interesting to read how it also plays a vital role in the financial aid world.

that is a wonderful idea. when you work behind the scene, you truly don't know what the financial director goes thru on a daily basis. students get frustrated most of time, specially when it comes to make that visit to the financial aid department.

MARIE ,

It is a good idea to be aware of each department and person with their contribution to the overall success of the student. The more we work together to ensure the students' successes the more success the college will be. Happy successful students ensures better results.

Sincerely, Chyrl

Chyrl Ayers

How important is to educate someone. This was very helpful, now that I have to start professionally teaching. Thank you

Sign In to comment