Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

FAO Forms

Does the FAO within the school have discretion in developing new forms or standards to meet individual needs of the school. I understand each school is unique in what they do, but is there discretion in creating a platform that works for a new school and department as it relates to the FAO?

Ramon,

Yes, there are standards that must be met on documents to be compliant with regulations and guidance from the Department of Education; however, there is a great deal of freedom allowed in the development of FA Forms. I would encourage you to ensure that any FA Forms created do not contain information that could cause conflict with another document. If two forms are going to collect the same information you need to ensure you have a procedure to check both are accurate and do not conflict.

Sincerely, Chyrl

Chyrl Ayers

We used to create our own forms-all in compliance. A while back our corporation developed a standard operating procedure book-this has forms we are allowed to use-and only these. It has helped a lot I believe-no errors this way. I would encourage schools to develop a SOP and streamline their forms if possible.

Sign In to comment