Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

weekly reports

good tool to keep main office informed

Michael,

Tools are critical to ensure proper and timely handling of functions for students. Do you utilize any special reporting within your office to assist students in understanding their FA or Business Office experieince.

Sincerly, Chyrl

Having a calendar is great in your office. Also i like to keep students informed when their next disbursement are bein received.

Veronica, Reporting can be a good tool as long as it is used to effectively manage the needs of the student. You want to ensure the student is being awarded, disbursed, and reported in a timely and accurate manner.

Regards,

David McGuffee

Eventhough the institution I work for does not have Financial Aid yet, I prepare a weekly report to keep track of student payments, finances, etc. It is an essential tool.

EMMA,

I think this is an excellent activity and will prepare you for weekly FA Reports (if your institution decides to apply). If your institution does not participate in FA it is a good process to evaluate students' accounts and ensure the collection of payment toward their education.

Best wishes in your continued online educational expereience.

Sincerely, Chyrl

Chyrl Ayers

Sign In to comment