Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

ED 117

I just completed the course on Generation Y ED 117.  I found it very interesting and informative.  I am quite fascinated with the generational differences in people.  After many years of teaching high school age students I have found that school sems to be suffering from grouping people together by age.  Thus people at young ages don't develop the skills  and understanding to work with people of all different ages, which is a needed skill in the workplace. 

I like the idea of grouping students of different age groups. I know I have learned a great deal from interacting in my personal and professional life withe people of different age groups. If we can expose our students to this in the classroom then they can apply it in their own lives and learn from it.

Great observation and certainly something for all of us to consider.

I found this Max Knowledge interesting especially becuase of the different age groups I teach currently. It gave me insight to the groups I wasn't as familar with. I am hoping to use some of the suggestions I learned about. In the future I will try to create projects and lectures that will appeal to all generations.

Sign In to comment