Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Ed 101

I loved this course!  I am a new instructor and found many useful tips on how to effectively manage my classroom and how to engage my students and get them motivated about the material.  I also found this course helpful to understanding the different teaching styles and how to vary teaching styles depending on the learning style of your students.  This course will definitely be useful to me in the upcoming semester.  Thanks.

I am a new instructor as well and have found all of the courses in Max Knowledge to be helpful and informative so far. I am excited about applying the skills I have acquired from these online courses in the classroom.

I HAVE BEEN TEACHING FOR 4 YEARS NOW AND WITH WATCHING THESE COURSES HAS BEEN HELPFUL, SHOWING ME NEW IDEAS.

I have found that there courses have had plenty of interesting things to add to what I teach and they are very helpful! I have got some new ideas!!

After entering the teaching field from a 30 year career i have had several on-line courses. The first in 2006 was on classroom management. It was really helpful early on and I got a lot out of it. Several other courses I felt were not relevant and hard to complete on-line. ED-101 was my first Max course and I loved it. It took me through all of what I thought I knew and added a salt and pepper flavor to use in future classes. The organizational aspect of each section lets you know that if you are not organized you lose a lot and don't develop consistency in style and content. You will not have to do as much pre-planning and scheduling if it is put together so it is framework for each time you teach a specific subject or course. I have used a lot of what was discussed with good success and see edification as a tool to do better.

I liked this course and recommend it to other. Whether you are experianced as a teacher or brand new, you will find the course to be useful and full of practices that you can bring to your class. Thanks!

I liked the course and I found that I am making some major mistakes in my class. It gave me some really great examples of what I am doing wrong. Mostly it is in the managing the class. It showed me that if I don't take charge the dominant student will, and that is EXACTLY what is happening! AHHH!! I am not a confrontational person, so I guess I am being percieved as weak. But now I know what the problem is I will certainly work on establishing my dominance. 

I liked this course.  It was really helpful as a new instructor.  I would definitely recommend this for any new instructor. 

I really enjoyed this course and zi have learned how to be a better instructor to my students.

Thank you

I have also found that I am making some mistakes as well. I have tried to become more friendly with my students to gain their trust. From this course, I have found I am soooo wrong. I will definately take a lot from this course and apply it in my classroom.

Sign In to comment