Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

ED105

ED105 was extremely informative. I have alreay incorporated some of the material learned. I found the section of Delivery Methods most helpful.

I also thought that ED 105 was very helpful.  So much so, that I had a hard time completing the course.  I literally found myself re-evaluating my methods and approaches to almost everything.  The only problem was, that I was in the middle of taking the course while I was mentally recalibrating.  Good thing I printed out every page from the course.  Now I can begin the re-organization process.  I think this course will be very beneficial for both my students and myself.

ED105 came at a perfect time in my career as a teacher, and has already helped me step up my performance as a teacher.  I've become very comfortable with the material that I'm teaching but now I am more equipped to properly organize this in a way that will make really good use of class time and make me a much more effective teacher.  This was my favorite course thus far.

I found myself enjoying the experience, and grateful for my career path. I am so fortunate to have this learning opportunity be a part of my job requirements. Truly exciting!

I really enjoyed the 105 Course. I checked out the site with the Powerpoint Tutorial.  Where was this when I first started teaching and making powerpoint presentations!  A great help for those just starting out or trying to add more pizazz to boring powerpoints.

I learned something about myself with this lesson that I have different styles of teaching and I use them according to who and what I'm teaching, before this class I thought It was a flaw of mine I just learned It's actually a good thing.  I have more confidence Thank You 

I was surprised to learned there were different teaching styles and how they could be used towards their students. I enjoyed seeing hearing how other instructors delt with various things concerning their student and grading.

I completed ED105 and found it to be very helpful in reinforcing my teaching style and connecting with my students. The use of media, grading and evaluation reinforced the areas that I need to revisit to ensure that I am providing adequate learning opportunities for my students.

Many of the students are hands on tyopes of students and enjoy the powerpoints and critical thinking exercises in small groups.  I must change the activity every 30 minutes to keep them engaged.

Sign In to comment