Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

ED 101

I just finished ED 101. This course was not part of my baseline, but the school at which I teach prompted the other instructors to get started. It was very basic for a seasoned instructor. However, I did see value for the new teacher.

I think the lesson was informative, I can't wait to apply the information in the class room.

I just completed this module and found it to be useful in applying methods of instruction to different learning styles.

I just finished too.  It had alot of tidbits I  took notes on for future use in the classroom.

I have enjoyed all that I have learned.  My classes started 7/13/11 and I can see already some of the benefits of the implementation of the 3 Ms-Model, Manager, Motivator.

I actually just finished the course, and loved it.  As a newbie instructor at a University, it was informative and insightful.  I have tought other courses not at an academic level, and definitely could have used this info.  The neat thing is that whether or not you are a seasoned intstructor, the info is very useful.  Sometimes we forget the basics of what makes us great, and we take for granted the knowlege we have already obtained.

I agree that this was a great course for new instructors

I also just finished ED101.  The content is very good.  I especially liked the videos from Harvard Business School.  However, I think this course is mainly for new teachers.  I have plenty of experience in the classroom.  Although it was a good refresher, I don't feel as though this course taught me much that I did not already know.

I found this course was informative and give me tools to organize even more my lectures. Since my point of view, we can always learn new things regardless of our experience. I really liked the Teaching Strategies.

As a first time instructor, I took away quite a few ideas that I can experiment with over the next months.  The best part was the Forums.  The many comments and Ideas that I found there was impressive and in several cases reflected information I needed currently.  Other items I made note of for future use.

Definitely time well spent. 

I am looking forward to the next module I am to take.

As a supervisor of a new program, I really feel that ED 101 will be an extremely useful tool for training my new instructors - not only as an online self-paced course, but also to review & reflect on in meetings with the new instructors, many of whom have never taught before.  I am excited that my college chose to use this very informative online course!

Sign In to comment