Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Module 4

Information and regulations are continually changing. Inorder to ensure you are within compliance it is important to keep up-to-date on all information.

this will also help you stay informed on helping your students.

Compliance is very important, especially when you're working in an industry that is compliance.

I agree. Perhaps that's why new agent licenses are required each year.

I agree with Amber and Zuri, it is imporant to keep up to date on all information. One it protects us as Admissions/Agents. Secondly it provides a check and balance system for the students to ensure that greedy corporate executives are not taking advantage of their youthfulness and lack of knowledge and experience.

I feel that the perscpective student needs as much information that can be provided. These regulations will give them confidence that we will do what we say we will do.

I agree and to add i believe these modules and quiz help the future agent learned what not to promise to a student. A example would be telling them all there credits will transfer but your school has a 10 credit limit of what can transfer. That will definitely put you in compliance.

Sign In to comment