Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Being in compliance

I see how important it is to have knowledge of enrollment, tranfering of credits, and overall seeking up to date information about the job. You will never know what questions a prospective student throw your way.

As a Registrar, it is extremely important for prosptective students to understand the process of transfer of credits. It can be a cumbersome situation if not explained well.

Where I work it is not only important to make sure we are in compliance with perspective students but we also have mystery shoppers that come in and evaluate us on compliance when dealing with perspective students. Because of this we try to make sure that we are well within compliance when talking about our school.

It is imperative that all school personnel be in compliance with state, local, government, and accrediating regulations at all times. Education of school personnel is KEY to keeping the doors to your campus open. When in doubt, seek out answers from your campus directors and campus president. It's okay to not know everything, but it isn't okay to not seek the correct information for your students.

It is very important to be in compliance. Not only in case there is a shopper that comes in but to make sure you give the right information to the prospective student so they can make an informed decision.

That seems like it could be cumbersome if this process is not discussed thoroughly. I understand what you mean!

Sign In to comment