Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Staying Compliant

At our school, we have to go through a certified admissions training every year. It's a three step process: 1)product knowledge test- where we are tested on every program in our school, the manual and policies/procedures 2) interview observation 3) tour certification

This way we stay compliant and we are up to date on our product knowledge!

In addition, our school has mystery shoppers throghout the school year. These shoppers are not announced. They can be phone calls or individuals who actually visit the school. This is a way to make sure that everyone involved stays compliant and that it will and can be checked at any time.

Benjamin,

I think it is a great idea for schools to have mystery shoppers to make sure the staff is compliant.

My schools does this program as well, I think it is very important! keep us reps on our toes at all times to ensure we are always giving 100%

Same here...shoppers, admissions don't and do's, all of it. The truth is it's about building relationships. Honest & sincerity & knowledge is the best way to approach any relationship professionally and/or personally. You have everything to gain and so much to loose if you don't stay compliant.

COMPLIANT IS THE BEST POLICY!

Benjamin,
I agree. This would help colleges to stay compliant and efficient.

Sign In to comment