Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Great Info

Have been a rep for 12 years, first time in Ohio Great info

I agree with Brian, this is great info! I have been doing admissions for 9yrs now and have never had my state take such interest in individual development regarding agents/admissions advisors.

I really did find somethings in this course that will help me daily.

15 years of experience in admissions and career services, but this is the first time I've been expected to actually spend time on the job to inhance my abilities in statutes, rules and regulations. This is a nice overview thats helps.

I have been an admissions representative for a year. I found a lot of this information to be very helpful. It was also interesting to find out that the accredidation is not mandatory.

I think this was a very important training and reminds us that things to change and we should always be up to date on our information.

Rosemary:

Accreditation is mandatory in Ohio if a school wants to offer degree level programs. In addition, schools need to be accreditted in order to participate in federal financial aid programs.

However, there are many small schools in Ohio that offer short term programs that do not require accreditation.

I'm fairly new and this was a great way to keep the training fresh!!Learned a lot!!

I found this information a valuable tool for my representatives and myself

Absolutely, I look forward to applying what I've learned to my daily routine.

I have been a presenter for 5 years now and I love it.

I've been wanting to get into the field for a long time now and looking forward to the opportunity to help alot of people. Thanks MAX!

I found this information very helpful and a great way to keep up to date. I did not know some schools can still operate without accredidation.

I have been an admission rep. for 4 years and have found this information very important when enrolling.

This training is very informative and valuable. Thanks to the OACCS, State Board of Career Colleges and Schools and Maxknowledge for creating a great community of learners on-line!

I have been an admissions rep close to 10 years now and I can say I am very knowledgable as far as accredition is concerned. However, all the new worlds admissions and all the product knowledge I am learning really makes me proud and I know I am really making a difference in students lives. It is giving me such a sense of accomplishment

I had no clue that the accredidation is not mandatory. It surprised me a little.

Sign In to comment