Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Staying Current with Additional Training

Regulatory guidelines and state approvals can vary and may change from time to time. Does your school offer any unique ways to provide you with additional training to help you keep up with the changes?

We do not have a formal policy in place to keep up to date with changes. I like how this course suggests checking on a monthly basis to stay current with updates.

At my school, we have monthly meetings in place to address any areas of change. I like the idea of monthly updates especially with the personal resource notebook. I will also use the websites provided in form 4 to use as additional resources to remain up to date with changes.

At our College we meet often to discuss new policies and rules that change. We are currently awaiting final rules on gainful employment.
All Directors will meet and make decisions on how to apply the policies that have changed and them meet with our own departments.

Our compliance department stays on top of the ever-changing regulations and notifies the appropriate staff whenever there is new information.

We also use internal audits to help identify any areas where the staff might need additional training.

Sign In to comment