Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

staying up to date and compliant

Regarding this I think periodic updates and quizes would make sure each Adm.Rep. is always on target.

I would agree with this, Gary. Quizzes keep you sharp not only on "product knowledge" but also on compliance issues that all Admissions Officers should keep at the forefront in helping students.

I agree with you. I think periodic updates are very beneficial. It ensures that all reps are up to date with the latest info and training. Periodic training sessions are very helpful.

I agree. It is very helpful to be up to date with the latest info and training.

I not sure if I think quizzes are necessary but they can't hurt. I definitely believe that as Admission Officers we should be update on all changes and compliance issues.

I think it would be adequate to have a monthly meeting within the departments to not only have brief reviews since new employees are brought on board continuously, but also to update veteran ADA's with new and current information.

Taking time during training mtgs are a good way to stay current. One method is to make it fun by using a fun format like jeopardy or tic tac toe method.

Quizes help remind reps of info that they may have forgot.

Sign In to comment