Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Information

I feel that it is vital for the agents to be updated everyday with new information. It could be performance related, compliance regulations, or even something as simple as dress code updates. Communication is the key when working in a large cooperation.

I agree...all company emails are great for staying the loop and staff meeting as well.

I believe that going over something that makes you better in your craft will make you more effect in this industry, and make more GOOD HABITS, second nature when dealing with prospective students.

I feel the same way. Even thought alot of this information is common sense it would better to be updated on a more frequent basis and in away we can all understand and apply it better.

Being "in the loop" is something I enjoy, it adds to the confidence you have when talking to prospects, and because they are our customers, that means good customer service.

It's vital to stay up to date with the University and local, state and federal regulations. an Admissions Offcier wants to always be aware of codes regarding prospective and currently enrolled students,so as to not break rules regarding regulations.

I agree Faculty,Career Services,Financial Aid we are all working toward the same outcome. Weekly meetings or even weekly email updates will keep everyone in the loop!

I know my institution makes sure to email every and any new information or compliances the minute they happen. Creating a new email folder to store all of these for future references is a very good idea since many times it can be a little overwhelming.

Sign In to comment