Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Weekly Meetings

Weekly meeting are a "Continuing Education" process that keeps the Agent Admissions Representative up to date on Program knowledge.

I feel I benefit vastly from our weekly meetings, gets me motivated to here the progression for the team as a whole.

Weekly meetings are a crucial part of our success as individuals, as an admissions team and as a campus. We meet with all staff on a weekly basis to discuss triumphs, struggles, individual situations a department updates. This way everyone knows what needs to get done to be successful and keep our students on track.

Weekly meetings are good because it keeps us informed as to what is going on in our business and department.

As I become a more experienced admissions rep, am hoping weekly meetings serve to remind me to keep learning this profession and avoid bad habits.

our weekly meetings involve all of our departments : Diretor,registrar, director of recruitment, director of finance, financial aid ,
and the admissions representative. We train and discuss new information concerning changes and work with dean and program chairs

Our weekly meetings always include conversation about situations new to anybody. It is an open and safe environment that allows everyone the chance to learn and ask questions without feeling uncomfortable. The repetition of hearing these issues is very helpful.

These meetings are a key to keeping a finger on the pulse of your school. Information and details you may not have been given without being part of the meeitng can help in performing your job.

Weekly meetings should always be required at every level. They help update employee's on policy and compliance changes, address issues in the department and aid in continuing traing. All of these are what makes us a more valuable to the prospective students and company.

We actually have meeting everyday called "pre-shifts". We basically go over yesterdays performance and what our goals are for the current day. That also gives time for the manager to adress any questions or concerns from the staff.

Weekly meetings give all staff the opportunity to see how their jobs are tied to other departments. The student benefits from weekly meetings because a staff that understands each others functions is a staff focused on student satisfaction and success.

Weekly meetings are a great way to help each other stay updated with all the right information, policies, and procedures. I know I look forward to the few a week we have because I'm able to retrieve information from other staff memebers that I may have missed.

Weekly meetings are a great way for people to stay informed with others as well as within their own department.

Weekly meetings are a must. They help with training and keeping up with changes in the school.

I agree but with having appointments with potential students scheduled and unscheduled it is sometimes a challenge to attend meetings on a consistent basis -

At our campus we usually conduct corporate weekly meetings.
We also have individual meetings that keeps us all up-to-date, I find this meetings to be very helpful because it keeps you informed and paper work in-order.

The weekly staff meeting is an essential part of the Admission representative’s ongoing education. In order to stay updated you have to be aware of what’s going on in all Departments in the school.

We have them every week

Weekly meetings are an essential part of admissions staying compliant. We discuss training opportuinites,success stories, areas for opportunites,reglortory information, as well as keeping informed on campus policies/updates.

I think that weekly meetings are a great way to update the admissions team on changes to programs, policies, and campus happenings. Team meetings also serve as a great way to share best practices and get advice amongst team members.

Sign In to comment