Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Giving a prospective student your full attention and sending them in the right direction, whatever that may be, can build a great rapport. Even if the prospective student does not find that particular school to be in their best interest, they may very well tell others about their pleasent experiences at the college. This may lead to other referals that might be more suited for your college.

In this position, I think that integrity is of utmost importance. YOU, as an employee of the school, are the face of the institution. You in many cases are the deciding factor of the direction of this prospective students future. Remember, you only want to leave positive impacts on these potentials as well as your organization.

I agree totally.. The right fit is what it's all about.
It's about them, not us. We change peoples lives each day and we have to do it right.

I agree. We are here for the student. Whn you really want to remember why we do this go to a graduation and see how proud those students are.

You are so right! We do have a great career!! We help people choose a career path that will allow them skills for employment and a better life.
However, we must keep in mind the rules and regulations. Knowing this information allows us to be more effective in our role.

I agree. when you see a prospective student walk through the door for the first time, meet with them, see them graduate and start their career-- it is very rewarding!

As an experienced professional, and a parent, It is my responsibility.

"Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean and Reverent."

The students buy you not the school most times! It's really important to have high moral, honesty, and integrity and that makes everyone happy :)

"We have to do it right!" That is all that needs to be said. When we are putting the prospective student to the forefront, we are making sure that all their needs and desires are being met for the future. That may mean sending them on a different path.

Sign In to comment