Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

How many of you learned from this site?

I certainly learned a lot more and opened up my eyes quite a bit.

I agree Joe I have learned so much and can't believe all the things and subjects which are so indepth.

I didn't realize before taking this course that all aspects of our school were so regulated. Glad I took the course!

I did. A great deal of information. Knowledge indeed is power. I have been greatly informed and had an enjoyable e-learning experience. Thank you!

I appreciated the resource information. I believe this will be of benefit to my productivity and knowledge.

I have been in the higher learning industry for 2.5 years, I never had the opportunity to receive the insight that I gain through this training. This training would be good for those whom are grandfathered in, and do not have to take the course. I now have a rationale for some of the decisions that are made by my organization and I have the appropriate expectations to be a successful agent. Thanks!

I learned a tremendous amount of information from this site. I found it to be extremely beneficial and rewarding.

Yes it also helped me in understanding why my organization does some of the things they do. It is good to know that my organization is doing what it takes to stay in compliance.

Marissa,

This is a great point. Agents and other staff may not realize that schools may be doing things in a particular manner to ensure they are in compliance with state regulations.

I too agree, I learned alot that I did not know.

There certainly is alot of information

No matter how long you work for a school, you always need to be reminded of the Compliance Issues we work under on a daily basis.

I learned a lot from this training and feel it is very important. There are a lot of areas of compliance and they are always changing so it is very important to be aware of the changes that are going on and make sure that as agents we are always in compliance with state rules and regulations.

I have learned a lot from this site. I wasn't aware that their was a site available to help admission advisors stay updated on general information on procedures pertaining to their job field.

I to agree, this site has been very informative!!

Definitely!!
This training has enlightened me on, of course, the resource notebook,accreditations and approvals and the marketing aspect of non public schools. We really have a responsibility to our students and the adult market especially now with the economy on a down turn and how people are struggling to find work. Young people are our future and they need has much true information and options to be successful in the world today.

I also learned many things that I had questions about in the past few months. Reading about the regulations and knowing the reasons behind why we do things in a certain way is definitly helpful!

I have been in Admissions for more than a few years and I certainly do not know all there is to know about the Industry. This training has helped me not only revisit that fact, it has also reminded me that change will always come and being up to date and current with any and all regulations and requirements is a big key to success - both for the Admissions Personnel and the Potential Student!

I learned several things about who to ask and where to look depending on the topic.

I know I did.
There was just as much new information that I learned (based on changes)as well as a refresher course. There is no doubt that I will have greater success as an admissions representative after today!
Thank you
Mina

Sign In to comment