Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Feeling more comfortable after training

I feel more comfortable and have a better understanding after reading the material.

I agree, ongoing training & updates seem to refresh the basics that may often be overlooked after time on the job.

I completely agree. As a new hire I found this course to be very informative and very worth while.

There are a lot of things that we must say and not say. After the training I can understand why.

Yes, I agree. This was a nesscessary program to help us all feel more comfortable with our positions.

My collegues tell me that this Max Knowledge format is much like taking online university courses. What a great way to learn.

I enjoyed the opportunity to be in a learning enviroment which tested my knowledge. I have even more appreciation for the information provided. The forums contained useful insight and feedback.

The training was a nice experience. It made me proud of the school I work for, for always keeping us up to date.

I agree. I also feel more comfortable. I was already familiar with a lot of the material, but this training helped solidify a few things for me.

I couldnt agree more and these forums help too.

Now I know what we can and can not discuss.

I enjoyed this format of learning. Being able to read the information is a much better way to learn then being read the material in a recorded power point.

I feel more comfortable after this training. It has added a lot to what i already knew.

I appreciate the fact that OHIO is taking the time and effort to educate those that represent thier state in education. All states have individual regulations and rules for which we enroll students and only OHIO has a traing program. I appreciate that.

I like that Ohio is showing the future students that education is something that is of high standards. And that those who are providing them the information are well informed

Yes I feel like I know a lot more now. I am so smart!!! The more info I have, the more I can give to students!

I agree. On going training is a vital in gaining more knowledge about current regulations, policies and laws. I believe it should be mandatory for all admission representatives to have this training.

I feel more comfortable as well. Much of this material was a refresher but I believe I needed it. I hope their will be other follow up training sessions

I definitely think that this training was very beneficial in understanding requirements, processes, and how we can improve our selves.
Going through training is great not only to refresh our own knowledge, but we can further enrich the lives of students.

I believe that extended training will make me more informed and a better Admissions Representative.

Sign In to comment