Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

School Services are extremely important

It is required to know your school and all the services it provides. Different services are important to different people, and all prospective students should have detailed knowledge of the services at your institution.

our student service dept. plays a huge role at my school. without student services students wouldnt have orientation, a vital exercise needed to familiarize students to the online school setting. many students are scared of online, and a strong orientation program and student services dept. helps reduce the anxiety and fear of online.

I agree that student services is a very important part of our school! It is also a great sales tool for students that are still "on the fence." Being a small, private college, we are able to help assist students in finding careers after graduation, which is the reason they are going to college in the first place. Bigger colleges (community colleges and universities) are not able to offer the sevices we can because they have so many students. That is very important to some students, and to a LOT of parents!

Student services plays a huge role in student success at our campus. It provides our students with transportation info, community referrals, tutoring and other resources.

I agree, student services play a vital roll for the student. Our college assist students with tutoring, job services, transportation, daycare and many other services.

I agree. We have made an impact on several of our students with some personal situations that have happened while attending our school. The importance of helping students is a major factor in a student's success.

I agree. Our student services department help our students with job placement, internship/externship, resume writing, tutoring and many other services.

I would agree our student sevices department assist student with tutoring, jobs, and information on car pool.

I believe it is very important to review all services with students in order for them to be successful throughout their program.

Student Services are vital to students but different services matter more or not at all to different students based on their situation.

I agree. Many students made need assistance with tutoring or career services

The various roles that student services play for each school and their students are vital to the overall success of the institution. It would help tremendously for the Agent/Admissions Rep to understand the various services so that the prospective student can be well informed.

Sign In to comment