Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I give tests

Each month my Dept. takes a Product knowledge tests, and If they do not get a 95% or better they are taken off phones for a week.

I think that's a great idea. Sometimes we don't realize how important product knowledge is. If we don't know what we're selling, we can't do our jobs properly.

Product knowledge is so important because our prospective students are coming to us because we are the experts. If we sound like we don't know what we are talking about, then how will they know they can get great training and education at our school.

That is a fabulous idea! Accurate information is key in our business and product knowledge is the first step in being able to relay information accurately.

test are important and knowing the ins and outs of anything your selling makes the sale that much easier. when your talking to someone about the product you can easily lose them if you dont know what your talking about.

It is very important to know what you are talking about! It is the base for what we do!

I think this is a good idea because information is constantly growing and changing. It is so important for all employees to know the most they can about the school they are working for.

We used to do that in my past job. I think that sometimes it overlooked or assumed, and product knowledge is so key to what it is that we are "selling" be acurate.

I think this is great. If not a test form at least a short staff meeting once a month to make sure everyone is on the same page and inform staff of any new features the school may have instituted.

Sign In to comment