Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Module 2

Interesting to learn there are so many types of refunds!

I agree. Knowing the process for school refunds is very important.

I like the way it broke down the reason why and the process of getting a refund, it makes more sense as to why institutions have the policy and how it adheres to state regulations. Learning quite a bit of new material.

This was very informative about refunds and how it is regulated. Having the equation spelled out so detailed removes questions. This really keeps the student informed as to where they are in the payment process.

I agree and believe that it is beneficial for both the student and the institution to have a well explained refund policy. when it is explained in detail and in writing then the documentation will support both the student and the institution.
Van

Liked this section as I knew little about refunds and tuition and the Rules referring to the topics.

yes, and this could have helped me as a student as well...

yea when a student calls in about refunds. They aren't a good prospect, just concerned about the money

I absolutely agree as well. I experienced financial aid myself while in college but in my opinion it is a very confusing process with many options which can definitely cause some stress and anxiety for individuals beginning school.

Sign In to comment