Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Online paperwork

My school went to online forms as well not too long ago. I like it much better. It's easier to keep track of things, less mistakes, makes the process of applying more efficent and cuts down on the cost as well.

i agree. i think it is very "green" to move towards electronic processes, as well as much more efficient and organized. my school has two options for students, one is e-sign which provides the students with electronic methods for applying, or print and fax, which allows the student to print hard copies of their agreements and fax them to our admissions dept. I think it is nice to provide students with multiple options for enrolling.

I agree. It is much more convenient and effective as well.

I also agree about the process is so much easier for student. Also very good for those who have difficulty getting back and forth to campus. I know when I registered for college I hated having to drive all the way to campus to complete everythign.

Online paperwork allows students to refer back to what they sign electronically as well. It saves time and money.

Sign In to comment