Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Keeping a copy of important papers

I make a copy of the reference sheet and admissions sheet, so I have people that I can call just in case their phone is out of minutes.
I also try to text.

I keep copies of eerything I send to a student or have them sign. I do block out the SSN and checking info. I text students more than talking on the phone. I guess that is the new generation.

I love the idea of having copies of everything sent to students. In dealing with so many students it would be difficult to remember everythign about every student. Having a file for each student makes it so much easier to trigger your memory on certain topics.

I think technolody has played a huge role in how we deal with students, eventually in the future I think all signatures and paperwork will be done online and be able to be accessed by student and admissions rep, from home or desk.

Having copies of sent items.. is a great way to assure you do not send duplicate items..

I agree, I scan all forms to my email and have an electronic file version for the student and then shred the paper version. That way i have reference and if i need to go back or locate the documents, i can quickly and more accuratley.

I guess I'm old school. Everything I provide the school, I keep a hard copy file at my desk of pertinent paperwork for each student.

I make copies of everything. I want to make sure that everyone at the school and the potential student is aware of everything that has been signed.

Sign In to comment