Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Enrollment agreement and cancellations

In the event the student has signed the enrollment agreement but has decided to cancel his/her enrollment, they have 5 days to cancel provided the school is notified in writing that student wants to cancel..Interesting

Yes, I believe that is the “buyers right to refuse” and that the five days are business days. The school that I worked at prior to the one that I am at now, has a three day cancelation policy. This school was in the state of Florida.

At our school we give them 5 days from the date if signature and 5 days from the dat they visit the school at a later date. Just to make sure that we are the right school for them.

It is my understanding that a student has the option of canceling 5 days after signing EA or 5 within 5 days of enrolling which ever happens last.

We allow cancellations beyond the "five day rule". The student is enrolled, but not active in classes yet, so they do allow a longer cancellation period.

Our school has allowed students to go past 5 days, but some students never contact us to cancel their enrollment. At some point we will automatically cancel their enrollment, since we have not been able to get into contact with them about their enrollment.

We do as well, we also cancel students who become unresponsive for weeks after completing an agreement.

Sign In to comment