Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Paperwork

We have to understand how important it is to have complete and accurate paperwork. It is easy to get caught up in focusing on just enrolling and forget that our paperwork must be in order. One mistake on our paperwork can cost our company a huge dollar amount in fines or other penalties.

I agree. Attention to detail is very important at this step. After the student signs a document, I look over it before moving on to the next one. For the "enrollment folder" to be ready, I make sure everything is signed, there are no mistakes and that it is in correct order.

Dot every i and cross evry T its important

Having a good paper trail not only ensures that you have done everything needed for a succeful enrollment but also a valuable asset for you if the student continues on with his education .

Yes, that is correct and so important to have the paper work complete so you are not chasing the student later. We the agents are the ones that start the process and its so important to do our part correctly.

Since the paperwork for enrollment is a legal document, we in admissions must make sure that it completed correctly and that the student understands what they are signing. In addtion, they get copies of all paperwork they sign.

i check and then double check all of my paperwork to insure correctness and completeness every time because your paperwork is a direct reflection of you and your school. there are no place for errors and a little time and attention is all you need. thanks

I have to thoroughly agree because I am a stickler with paperwork. I am organzied and everything has to be in order.

I agree . It is very important that all the paper work is in order. I always go over it and make sure everything is done properly.

I totally agree. The paperwork thing is what I am really going to have to get used to. I feel like my communication skills are solid, so I am very confident in my phone and interview skills. The forms and paperwork are something I am just going to have to learn. It is obviously very important, so I have been taking lots of notes on this so I know what needs to be reviewed, what needs to be signed, and when this needs to happen.

I to am very picky when it comes to my paperwork. Whenever someone does a help for me, I must explain to them how to do my paperwork, because I believe in making sure all forms are correct and everyone who needs to have or get a copy does. I make sure I too have a complete copy, because there has been times when files have been lost or misplaced and because I copy Everything, I can give them what they need. It is important not only for the ADA/ADOA, but for the school and compliance purposes.

Briefly going back over to review each form is properly completed prevents me from having to request that the student make a returmn visit to fix an error or missed signature. Saves time in the long run!

I feel that as an admissions representative I have the communication skills down. I have no difficulty ensuring that the paper work is completed by the incoming student either. What I can at times struggle with is ensuring that paper work ends up where it needs to! I understand the importance of compliance so I always double check that everything is completed and put where it needs to go right away!

Compliance seems to be the key word when dealing with admissions and enrollments. Having accurate and detailed paperwork only ensures that you are fully in compliance with Ohio state regulations.

If Admissions Representatives take the necessary time and care, we eliminate the possibility of jeopardizing our jobs or the enrollments of our students.

I have to agree with you because if the proper level of attention is not given during the enrollment process, then a student may not have a full understanding of what they are signing. Attention to detail is an invaluable step in the admissions process.

Sign In to comment