Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

paperwork

I think period refresher/retraining in this area,can help with preparing for various compliance visits etcc.

I agree. Also making sure to have good organizational skills and checklist of howto keep the paperwork organzied is very helpful.

I really like to use checklists it helps me keep on tract and focus. Also I am aware if I have left anything out.

I like having a checklist and a co-worker review the paperwork before the student leaves.

Amen! Sometimes forms and regulations change each quarter or start and there always needs to be clear lines of communication so as to stay in compliance on a consistant basis.

Have others check over your paperwork when you are finnished. Sometimes you fall into a routine and it becomes easy to skim over details. A fresh set of eyes can bring a great deal to your attention.

I agree, it's always important to get the paperwork correct while the student is still there. Nothing worse than having an incomplete file for missing an initial. Going too fast through the paperwork will likely add time because the incomplete file will take more time to fix. Slowing down and using checklists is the key.

Checklists and periodic re-training or evaluations are useful

I think checklists are very helpful when doing any type of paperwork for something. I make sure to check off everything I have completed when doing the application process. Every piece of paper they need to sign is important so making a checklist will make sure you don't forget anything.

As seasoned Reps we sometimes get into the habit of the day to day activity and it is good to have a refresher once in a while to get the correct information out and to always be updated on the current policies and procedures

Sign In to comment