Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

paperwork

I agree that the enrollment agreement has too may forms that I think could be consolidated. I think it would be much more expeditous if we can print the agreement with the students information already filled in the appropriate areas and then all they would need to do is read initial and sign.

I like your idea Cha. You sound like someone into the technological era with no need for papers & pen! How would you handle the multiple copies that are required on some forms? I am sure we have as many forms as we do because somewhere along the line a school got sued over an issue, some governing board requires it, or it is lining someone's pocket. The important thing is to provide superior support to our students!

I agree, it is very tedious filling out the enrollment , Actually I am not techno at all, but it just seems that since the 1st page gets much of the information which is filled in again and again, (for someone who is techno) if they could set up templates that for instance the SS#,put it on page 2 line 15, page 3 line 22, etc. I will check around here and see if I can have it done.

I agree that this would be a huge time saver and much more convenient for everyone involved. However, it may result in the student not reading the information through as thoroughly as when they have to go through and fill it out themselves.

It would be more practical if the enrollment agreements were consolidated. When I enroll students most seem not to even want to read just due to the size/format. I encourage them to ask questions if something is not clear.

I always read it out loud to them no matter how long it takes and have them initial next to each item. So i know we wentover it together so there is no questions.

I go over all information as well so there can be no misunderstanding or confusion in interpretation

I agree as well it would also help with the students who write so sloppy that you can hardly read their info.

This may work but you still need to make sure you are going over EVERY portion of the enrollment agreement. This is in accordance with an agents SOP when enrolling a student.

Saving time isn't always the best solution. When a prospective graduate enrollment is completing paperwork, it is very important that agents read the information out loud and then have the prospective graduate go back through and read/ask questions before signing anything. It is very important that the individual know all terms and conditions. I also feel it is important as an agent to make sure the individual does not feel rushed through the paperwork process. Time is a commitment and the prospective graduate will appreciate the quality time spent going over the terms and conditions carefully.

In order to be in full compliance I think it is vitally important that all paperwork is read and completed thoroughly. It is a check and balance system for us to remain compliant at all times

Sign In to comment