Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

The admissions process and paper work

The initial documentation is filed with all the requirements needed (BASIS OF ADMISSIONS)which includes transcript request letters, affidavit of high school completion, etc etc

I came from a school that was not very good about these kinds of things and because of it I am no longer with that school. It is so important to have the specific details in order to be successful and really help the students.

It is important to recognize what basis the student needs, some will need more or less than others. One can find out during the initial student-agent interview.

I think your comment is especially true with school that operate across state borders. It is imperative that agents understand the subtle nuances in regulatory agencies. States can vary in what they accept for official acceptance.

Jose,

we also have to rememner that all paper works or Basis of Admissions are completed and accordingly with no mistakes so that the we have the correct documents at the time of admitting the student.

I also agree with you Messay. In order to receive proper documentation (ie, Basis of Admission) we need to ensure that we thourough explain the regulations for the state of Ohio and that the student agrees to the terms of the state in which they reside.

I know Chancellor University is big on getting transcripts in order to get our students moving forward with school. If their is a delay with any documentation this will cause an issue for the student and admissions advisor

I agree and with so many proprietary schools being under the microscope it is even more important to do the paperwork and make sure it is done correctly.

The enrollment agreement needs to be complete with the students signature and all appropriate paperwork needs to be in the file. We use a checklist to make sure that all paperwork is included in the file.

I also agree. By taking these steps you can protect yourself and the company from being a perceived as dishonest.

José,

I agree the enrollment agreement must be completed in a correct manner. Doing this will help students progress in a timely fashion.

Sign In to comment