Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Renew

I feel it is very important to review this each year. It is a good way to stay fresh and on your game.

Hi Johathan,
I agree. It has been a while since I have thought about these regulations. This is a good refresher.

I agree with both of you this will be a great training. I am glad we get to review every year.

I also find that is of utmost importance to review the regulations in order to maintain compliance within our organizations.

Nephi,

I agree with your view on the train each year. The importance of the Ohio training is to gain knowledge.

It's easy to forget things especially if they're not used often. This course is helping me remember things I haven't used for awhile.

Going though the same training each year is a good way to make sure you remembered what you learned the previous year. It's all much more of a review, applying what you already do on a daily basis.

This is my first time takine this course and I am learning so much. I definetly think that when it comes time to renew, that I will go back through this course and review.

Sign In to comment