Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Module 1

Training is a crucial part of staying current on new regulations.

I agree.... because if you "accidently" represent your school wrong to a perspective student due to lack of training then the advisor will be fired!

It's important to stay current on new regulations.

It is a great way to get as much information also to keep informed on what goals you are trying to succeed at.

Absolutely! I would never want to tell someone something that isn't true. I think knowing the regulations and staying abreast of changes protects us as agents!

Training is everything. If we do not stay current it could result in a school violation that in turn could cost the rep his or her career.

I also believe training is a very important part of admissions. I am sure many people do. Training allows employees to represent themselves and the school they work for the right way. Training helps you learn more about any new rules and regulations and stay current with them.

I have been a Admissions Rep. for 5 years and I still need the training every year to refresh my memory of the rules and regulations. It helps when there are new Reps. have questions as well to give them the right answers.

Sign In to comment