Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Another Question Regarding the Application Fee

A student graduates from a training program then decides to enroll in another. Do you charge the application fee again or waive it? Thanks.

I would put a timeline on the re-enrollment. For example, if the student graduates from the training program and within 12 months decides to enroll in another, then I would waive the application fee. However, if the student decides to enroll in another program after that 12-month period, then I would charge a new enrollment fee to cover the administrative costs associated therewith.

In our school if a student graduates from a program and then decides to continue in another program we do not charge an enrollment fee which I think is very fair.

At my school, once a student has completed a program & wants to go into another, they have to submit another regristration fee as they did previously.

At my school the application fee is an one time only charge. I think it makes the student feel like they are lifetime members no matter how long they are away they are always welcome.

Sign In to comment