Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Good,clear information

This course answers questions that are asked all the time.

Yes it does, Samuel Cameron Jr. :)
It's very easy if you know how to do your job properly.

I believe that it is based on common sense, morals and ethics. I strongly approve.

Having the info and resourses in this course allows me to SHOW our staff why things work the way they do. Common sense is optional.(Ha-ha)

I agree, some things I already knew but not as in depth.

I am new to this field, so I am glad that this course exists to provide information that is accessible to both people who are new to the field and those who have been in it for a while.

This course show that our main focus should be on the well being of the students future. This is a very different concept in the job market today but it is one that sets this industry apart.

I am also relatively new to this field so any and all information I can get to help myself as well as the students would be terrific. Students are always asking questions, most you can anticipate, others can throw you, so it is nice to have these resources.

I work for a small trade school and had no idea there were this many regulations! Having this knowledge allows me to bring important information to my director that he may not have known otherwise. It's good job security knowing a little more :) I'm certainly thankful for the information.

Sign In to comment